snmpconf Re: TIme to close the WG - we have completed our work.

Greetings All,

The archives for the mailing list will continue to be available at
various locations, including (but probably not limited to):

http://www.escribe.com/computing/snmpconf/  (in html)

There is likely an archive somewhere within the IETF secretariat, but
I have not located it.

If you prefer a single mbox format file, drop me an email,
and I will be pleased to email the entire archive.

Best Regards,

Steve

On Wednesday, March 16 2005, "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com> wrote:

> With the publication of RFC4011, this WG has completed its charter.
>
> I would like to thank the WG chairs and the authors/editors for
> their efforts. Of course thanks to the WG memebers for their
> contributions and reviews.
>
> Formal announcememtn will come from IESG-secretary in the next few days.
>
> As a last question, this AD would like to hear which
> implementations exit today or are planned for the future.
>
> In 2 weeks or so (say March 31st) the WG mailing list will also
> be closed. There has not been much (if any) activity over the last
> few months, so it seems not warranted to keep it open.
>
> Further discussion/questioning can always take place at
>    ietfmib@ops.ietf.org
>    ops-nm@ops.ietf.org
>
> Thanks
> Bert Wijnen
> co-AD for the IETF Operations and Management Area

---
Steve Moulton        SNMP Research, Inc            voice: +1 865 573 1434
Sr Software Engineer 3001 Kimberlin Heights Rd.    fax: +1 865 573 9197
moulton@snmp.com     Knoxville, TN 37920-9716 USA  http://www.snmp.com