[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Updated ID - draft-ietf-snmpconf-diffpolicy-09.txt
Margaret Wasserman on the IESG did a thorough review of
draft-ietf-snmpconf-diffpolicy-08.txt, which resulted in a
small number of changes being made. These were:
- Clarification of what "not cause a change in the device"
- Spelling out what AF and EF meant rather than just assuming
that the acronyms are familiar to the reader.
- Text that the template is logically "locked" during
copying/cloning, as well as addition of "locking/unlocking"
in the example.
- Clarification of error handling on template activation.
- Fixed a bug in the comment in the example ($2 should have
- Clarification of diffServConfigId
The new I-D has been submitted to the I-D folks. It'll be in the
repository soon, I'm sure.
Harrie and David