submitted updated draft-ietf-snmpconf-diffpolicy-07.txt

Greetings,

I have just submitted a new version of The Differentiated
Services Configuration MIB to the Internet
Drafts folks.  It should be appearing soon and is
draft-ietf-snmpconf-diffpolicy-07.txt.

This document reflects primarily changes made after Bert's AD
review.  Thanks to Bert for doing so.  One change of note is the
addition of text explaining that the PM MIB is not required for
using this MIB module as well as an example of how that might be
done.

Jon and I do not think these changes require a new last call
since they are minor.  Nonetheless, we would of course be most
grateful if members of the working group would take a few minutes
to review the document.

With kind regards,

David (and Harrie)