From: Arie Taal [mailto:A.Taal@phys.uu.nl]
Sent: maandag 24 februari 2003 15:49
To: aaaarch@fokus.gmd.de
Subject: [aaaarch] draft-irtf-aaaarch-generic-policy-04.txt

I have looked at the draft
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-snmpconf-pm-11.txt
and the relation with our work might be the following. After a first
glance
my impression is that the
material of the draft mentioned is more applicable by what we call the
Application Specific
Modules (ASMs). Our draft is concerned about a higher level, the policies
we
propose are
much more limited, they describe which ASMs are needed to fulfil an AAA
request.

Arie Taal