RE: snmpconf "bcp" Version 11 published

[ dropped Randy from cc: list, I think he is on snmpconf list,
  otherwise he will see the result]

Wayne,
I did not see the split posted anywhere.... pls resend.

No need to hurry either, internet-drafts is closed till Monday.
You can send them an email to not publish whatever you did send
already over the holiday period.

Thanks,
Bert