RE: snmpconf "bcp" Version 11 published

> The references are in the document in the references section.

yes

> Am I missing something? I think we are just quibbling about the title of
> the section, are we not?

We're talking about splitting the list of references into two.
The first part are then titled "Normative references"
The second part are titled "Informative References"

see: http://www.rfc-editor.org/policy.html, specifically under
References Section discussion

Wayne, pls post your list of the suggested split, so we can check.

Wayne, it would also be much better to change the references to the
SNMP documents to the new RFC341x range.

We have also more or less agreed on a new new MIB boilerplate
that you may want to check....
  http://www.ops.ietf.org/mib-boilerplate.html

although right at this moment I seem unable to access myself.

Bert