RE: snmpconf "bcp" Version 11 published

WQhy doesn't wayne post a suggested set of normative and informative
references, so we can take a quick look to check how we feel
about them. It seems to me that several SNMP documents (RFCs) are
a MUST read on irder to be able to understand this document.
There are possibly others. And there are certainly quite a few that
are nice background info, but not REQUIRED reading. For example,
the pttrs to documents that contain the MIB-fragment that is
being used as an example, those probably contain good background
info, but I beleiev the the bcp doc itself has enough context
about the example that such doc is not normative.

Thanks,
Bert