snmpconf Configuring Networks and Devices with SNMP

The publication of: draft-ietf-snmpconf-bcp-10.txt, Configuring Networks
and Devices with SNMP, completes our work on this document. It has updates
for date and revision number changes and is otherwise the same as the
document that was described in Wayne's summary posted to the WG on: Thu,
01 Aug 2002.

draft-ietf-snmpconf-bcp-10.txt, is the document we wish considered by the
ADs and the IESG as an informational document.

Your editors and WG Co-Chairs:
Mike MacFaden, David Partain, Wayne Tackabury and Jon Saperia
--
Jon Saperia

saperia@jdscons.com
Phone: 617-744-1079