Re: snmpconf Comments on BCP-09

HI,

I did a quick scan of you message summarizing the changes. There is
no way I can complete a review of the document by end of day and
provide you with useful comments.

There are a few concepts where we are way apart. If this was
not a BCP, we could just "agree to disagree" and move on.

I'm not sure how to proceed. What do you suggest?