Re: snmpconf Comments on BCP-09

HI,

It looks like you have done much work and that is to be commended.
I'll look over the updated document today and send in comments.
If you don't hear from me by the end of the day, don't assume I
don't have any comments, but instead assume that I have too many
comments to write and send you by the end of the day. (I hope that
the later is not the situation.)

At 04:11 PM 8/1/2002 -0400, Wayne F. Tackabury wrote:
>WG Members:
>
>In case you're confused about why we're still talking about the BCP, we *did* close last call, but Dave Perkins put a fair amount of effort into reviewing it and didn't get a chance to submit comments until after close.  We decided to give his comments a look-see.  July was a busy month for me (the primary typist on this round), so I didn't get a chance to close my updates until yesterday.  We're attempting to close this out, and get this resubmitted.  At this point, it isn't our intent to force another last call, since nothing semantic has changed.
...<and the rest cut>...

Regards,
/david t. perkins