Re: snmpconf advancement and intellectual property.

I have been informed that people with claims should send the claim to the
iesg-secretary@ietf.org so that they can be properly recorded.  There is a
web page that lists all such claims and is found at:

   http://www.ietf.org/ipr.html

Note that the BMC claim is already posted.

Thanks.

/jon

--
Jon Saperia