Re: snmpconf advancement and intellectual property.

Randy thanks for the reminder.

I have looked over the sections of 2026 that apply and assume the pointer
in your note below is the 'notification'. I have asked our ADs to make
sure I have selected the right paragraph to include in the intellectual
property section of the Policy Module from 2026 when such claims are made
- found in section 10.4.

If there are any other such claims, please make sure they are (re)posted
here.

Thanks
/jon

--