From: Bruce Boardman [mailto:bboardman@nwc.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 1:04 PM
To: snmpconf@snmp.com
Subject: RE: snmpconf advancement

I'm glad to see this milestone has been reached. I'm interested in promoting the advancement of network management an I'm hopeful that the next step will advance the standard to a Proposed status where we'll find out how useful (or not) SNMPconf is.

Bruce Boardman - Network Management

Network Computing Magazine

c/o Syracuse University

Machinery Hall