snmpconf BCP last call?

I was just noticing that the last call for the BCP draft (which was, I
think, 11:59 PM Western European time 5/28, if that's the correct time zone
for Stockholm :) has passed.  All ashore who's going ashore in terms of
comments?

We currently have a typo caught and request for two non-content-changing
clarifications from Carl Kalbfleisch, which we will address (specific
changes were identified), but nothing that would warrant another wg
reissue/last call.

Regards,
Wayne