Re: review of snmpconf--pm-10

Hi David (H)

David thanks for the posting. As you know last call has closed and the
document has been passed to the IESG. That said, we want to make sure that
any issues that you feel have been missed get looked at again.

David Partain and I would like for you to identify which of the 51 are of
concern as soon as you can. We will take these and go over them again with
Steve and either propose a change or explain why we think there should be
no change.  If you could send us the 51 items by the end of the week, that
would be  a big help.

We will do the review as quickly as possible. Based on the results we hope
to be able to update the document with any clarifications without another
last call. The clarifications will of course be sent to the list.

Thanks

David and Jon

--
Jon Saperia