WG last call on draft-ietf-snmpconf-pm-10.txt

Greetings,

To follow up the mail recently with the subject "Our
Current Status", We're now starting a brief WG last call on
draft-ietf-snmpconf-pm-10.txt.

This mini last call will run from now through Friday, April 5th
(2002).

The WG members are strongly urged to review this document
as soon as possible and send comments to the SNMPCONF WG
mailing list.

Barring unforeseen objections, our plan is to forward this
document at the end of this WG last call to the O&M Area
Directors for consideration by the IESG as a Proposed Standard.

Please send all comments to the WG mailing list at
snmpconf@snmp.com.

Cheers,

David and Jon