snmpconf Re: [Diffserv] RE: why i should like pibs

I am confused by this posting. In 1999 there was considerable debate on this
subject and it went on for quite some time. I very much doubt that there will
be new issues raised. The technical details are in the record and I just do not
see what value there is in discussing them over again.  Could you or Randy
explain how the IESG has changed its position, if at all. At an OPS area open
meeting about a year ago, I left with the impression that the ADs for O&M were
going to support multiple approaches (at least for some time). Has this
position changed? If so what is the decision the IESG and/or the DiffServ WG
attempting to make?

/jon