From: Harrington, David [mailto:dbh@enterasys.com]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 1:34 PM
To: snmpconf@snmp. com (E-mail)
Subject: review of draft-ietf-snmpconf-pm-09.txt

Andy observed:
"[pg 116, sec 17, Intellectual Property]
I think different text is supposed to go here if the WG
knows of any claims of patented IP pertaining to this work,
and I believe BMC Software is making such a claim."

Cabletron (Enterasys) also identified to the WG three patents it has which may pertain to this work.
dbh