Re: Review of draft-ietf-snmpconf-bcp-07

Questioning the appropriateness of describing configuration through
SNMP as Best Current Practice will not go away. The most basic reason
for this is that it is not a current practice.

Among the interesting observations discussed in the Configuration BOF
(Salt Lake City 12/10) was Randy' Bush's summary:
"We can't find anybody using SNMP to configure."

What are the "at least 4 implementations of systems that use SNMP as
a configuration method" mentioned in your reply below?
Maybe we missed them.

John