From: Steve Waldbusser [mailto:waldbusser@nextbeacon.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 4:43 AM
To: snmpconf@snmp.com
Subject: Re: snmpconf review of pm-mib

David,

  Thanks for all the feedback. Since you raised more than 100 comments it will take me several days to digest them all and respond, but I will get back to you. So far I've liked what I've seen.

Thanks,
Steve

I think I should thank him
> and say that obviously since there are more than 100 comments it will take
> me at least a few days to digest them all.

"Harrington, David" wrote:

Hi,

I have reviewed the pm mib through section 9.3. More to come.

dbh