Re: snmpconf draft-bakker-jain-scml-00.txt

Randy,

I was unaware of this until your post. I spent a very short time with it
and it seems like it is not as directed at the managed devices as is the
case with the Policy Module. Have I got this wrong? It is clear though
that there are some concepts that are the same such as
capabilities.
/jon

> Hi -
>
> Any thoughts about the relationship of the i-d
> <draft-bakker-jain-scml-00.txt> to the snmpconf
> work?
>
>  ------------------------------------------------------
>  Randy Presuhn          BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141
>  randy_presuhn@bmc.com  2141 North First Street
>  Tel: +1 408 546-1006   San Josť, California 95131  USA
>  My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.

Jon Saperia		     saperia@jdscons.com
			     Phone: 617-744-1079
			     Fax:   617-249-0874
			     http://www.jdscons.com/