RE: snmpconf FW: MIBs for events and notification logging

Inline

OK. I believe this discussion ahs now started in DISMAN. So let us
keep/take it there.

> With regard to the configuration aspect, I recall a discussion at
> an SNMPCONF WG meeting a couple of IETFs ago about configuration
> persistence. I do no know where that went, if anywhere. Was there
> something that should have happened that did not?

Yep... there was. I believe that Juergen has published:
   draft-schoenw-storage-type-00.txt
and has asked for help with the document. It would make a lot of sense
to pick up that work somehow.

Bert