RE: snmpconf FW: MIBs for events and notification logging

The idea of my email was more to stimulate the WG
to try and address the issue of persistence of
configuration data and event data.

If the MIB that is out of the DISMAN WG is no good,
then that topic should be discussed in the DISMAN WG.

Or so I think.

Bert