Re: snmpconf FW: MIBs for events and notification logging

HI,

Using the log MIB found in RFC 3014 would be a good choice
if it was a well designed MIB module. But I believe it has
enough problems to render it unusable except for simple
cases. I'll willing to demonstrate this by writing an
implementation report if I can get access to a device
that supports the log MIB. And I'm willing to work together
with anyone who also has interest. Anyone that knows of
an implementation, please send me the version of the system
software and the device.  (If I don't have access
to one of the devices, then I'll need some help in getting
access.)

Regards,
/david t. perkins