Re: snmpconf protocole ne comporte pas

Please be aware that this message (which follows in part) submitted
to the SNMPCONF mailing list contains a virus.

Our list processing software (sendmail/majordomo) does not currently do
virus checking.

I am not familiar with the PE_Magistr.A virus or its effects, so
the best I can do is suggest you delete it rather than run the
executable contained therein.

When this came to my attention, I killed the mailing, but I suspect
that it had gone to about 3/4 of the SNMPCONF mailing list.

Some may receive two copies of this warning message.

Best Regards,

Steve Moulton, SNMPCONF list janitor

On Monday, July 30 2001, Cherkaoui Omar <cherkaoui.omar@uqam.ca> wrote:

> ------=_NextPart_000_0064_01B41C42.1E1C4270
>
>  Cest un protocole qui, grbce ` sa conception autour de PPP, permet dencapsuler
 plusieurs types de trame riseau, tel que:  IPX, IP et NETBEUI. Dans un environne
ment hitiroghne oy plusieurs types de trames doivent jtre transmises sur le tunnel,
ce protocole peut comporter certains avantages. Ainsi sa mise en place pour des
 besoins simples peut savirer plus rapide et facile que dautre type dimplimentati
on.
...> ------=_NextPart_000_0064_01B41C42.1E1C4270
...> Content-Type: image/gif; name="htimage.exe"
...> Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
...> Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="htimage.exe"
...>
[binary content removed.]