snmpconf Removal of capMatch() function -> need new library registration mechanism

The capMatch() accessor function has been removed because the data in
the capTable wasn't believed to be accurate enough for scripts to depend
on. This leaves a detail to resolve: we were using capMatch() to
register accessor function libraries.

Instead, I have re-written this to use roleMatch(). The text is as
follows:

"In order for a management station or a condition or action to
understand
if a certain library of functions is implemented, each library will
have a name that it registers in the role table as a characteristic of
the "0.0" element in the default context. Thus, conformance to a
library can be tested with the roleMatch library function (in the base
library) with the call roleMatch("libraryName", "0.0")."

Steve