Re: snmpconf PM MIB Issue #9

>>>>> Matt White writes:

Matt> One thing to keep in mind here is that configuration for next
Matt> generation devices can become quite large.  It is quite likely
Matt> that configuration cannot be written prior to SNMP timeout.  If
Matt> I take the UCD tools as my model, the SET request will be sent
Matt> again, thus causing more work.

The storage type MIB handles this I think.

Matt> I'm not saying that you can't have a "write this now" button,
Matt> just that you need to do something a little bit smarter than a
Matt> single MIB object.

Which I agree with.

/js