Re: snmpconf PM MIB Issue #9

Jon> Clarification in another document that does not hold up our work
Jon> is great. There are of course other mechanisms in Juegens
Jon> proposal that will also help - but down the road. For that reason
Jon> I like your suggestions #2.

>> 2) Add a scalar to the PM MIB that writes all nonVolatile entries

Are you saying that there should be StorageType columns or not?

Are you saying a single scalar is all you need and the response on the
set which triggers the write button will be delayed until the data has
actually been committed to stable storage? And how will you report any
errors (or are there by definition no errors when committing data to
stable storage)?

/js