Re: snmpconf 12.Taxonomy discussion updates to be in BCP referenced in PM Document

OK, I'll add your last sentence. After eliminating repetitive wording I
get:

"When using policy-based management specifically for (policy-based)
configuration, the "Configuring Networks and Devices With SNMP" [xx]
document describes configuration management practices, terminology,
an example MIB Module, and an information hierarchy that may be
helpful to those developing and using this technology."

Steve