Re: snmpconf 12.Taxonomy discussion updates to be in BCP referenced in PM Document

My problem with your revision is that it is so 'tightened' now that it only
references the practices and not the taxonomy. I like the practices part. Lets
either go with my original proposal or propose an extension to what you have
below that includes the taxonomy issues. I could be happy if we just appended
to your proposal the last sentence of my original posting. It modified to fit
after your is:

    "Configuring Networks and Devices With SNMP [xx] also contains
    additional terminology, an example MIB Module, and an information
    hierarchy that may be helpful to those developing and using this
    technology."

/jon