Re: snmpconf 12.Taxonomy discussion updates to be in BCP referenced in PM Document

I've tightened this up a bit. How does this look?:

"When using policy-based management specifically for (policy-based)
configuration, the "Configuring Networks and Devices With SNMP" [xx]
document describes configuration management practices that may be
helpful to those developing and using this technology."

Steve