Re: snmpconf Issue #18 resolution - Update capabilities table

Given this view,, coupled with the later explanatory text that says that
you are concerned with avoiding useless downloads,
let me point out that we currently have two uses for the table:
1) Download suppression
2) capabilities checks inside scripts.

If you are prepared to not do the later, then a table such as the one Jon
proposed would be fine.  All one would want at that point is device level
information, not component level.

Yours,
Joel