snmpconf pm issue #23 - policy termination

  Issue: Jon writes: "There have been extensive discussions about
  what to happen when a policy terminates. My recollection -
  with help from David - is that if one wants a policy reset
  after termination, a lower precedence policy should be in
  the group that will take over. I have no issue with this as
  the resolution, only that we need to document that this is
  how this behavior is achieved."

How's this text?

"Note that if it is necessary to take certain actions after a policy is
no longer active on an element, these actions should be included in a
lower-precedence policy that is in the same policy group."

Steve