Re: snmpconf PM MIB module #3 CLOSED - Policy failure and fallback

David> defer(integer defer)

David> The defer function changes the run-time exception behavior of a
David> script. By default, a script will not defer when it encounters
David> an RTE. If defer(1) is called, the exit behavior is changed so
David> the script will defer when it is terminated due to an RTE.
David> won't defer when it is terminated due to an RTE.

Personally, I think that the default functionality should be settable
through some external means.  IE, if an administrator wants to have
all his policies defer, I'd rather he not have to remember to write
"defer(1)" at the top of all his/her scripts.

--
Wes Hardaker
NAI Labs