Re: snmpconf BCP - Issue # 2 - Correct any remaining technical errors (fwd)

At 06:55 PM 5/11/01 -0400, Matt White wrote:
>--On Friday, May 11, 2001 11:23 AM -0400 Jon Saperia <saperia@jdscons.com> wrote:
>>>           Agent/X considerations
>>>Not sure what this would be since AgentX is designed to be invisible to management stations.

I agree but often times, reality bites.

I think I recall the flollowing example Shawn A. Routhier told me:
If a single table spans a few subagents, creating an ifNumber-like
object might be tricky to get right for a given implementation.

In any case, I would propose any agentX specifics
end up in a specific document on agentX / distributed agent
implementation experience.

Regards,
Mike