snmpconf BCP todo #2 - Berts comments (fwd)

I had an email problem, sorry if this is a duplicate.
/jon
------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Fri, 11 May 2001 08:47:58 -0400
From:    Jon Saperia <saperia@jdscons.com>
To:      snmpconf@snmp.com
Subject: BCP todo #2 - Berts comments

I neglected to mention in my series of notes yesterday that one of the
points Bert and others made is that the BCP could use an example.
Hongal did a great presentation at the IETF which we plan on
incorporating into the document that David P and Harrie are working on
that has mechanism level abstractions for DiffServ.

I asked Hongal to work on a simpler example and we agreed on OSPF. I
have included that in the document about to be published as an
appendix. I have placed a pointer to it in the relevant section of the
document.

- --
Jon Saperia		     saperia@jdscons.com
			     Phone: 617-744-1079