snmpconf SNMPCONF WG Notice: Policy Terminology Draft, Extended WG Last Call

SNMPCONF WG:

Our AD has asked us to inform your WG that this WG Last Call is
going on in the Policy Framework WG. This is to give you a
chance for review and comments, because the terminology is also
meant to be used by your WG.

Extended WG Last Call:

This last call is hereby extended to end at CoB on Fri, May 18, 2001.

The latest revision of the Terminology Draft is in the I-D
repository.

for your reference:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-terminology-03.txt

Please also note that the title is changing to be more
descriptive:

	Terminology for Policy-Based Management

This revision reflects all known issues and comments.
This note extends the current working group last call,
to two weeks from today, and is intended to bring
forth any last issues.  After such issues are resolved according
to the working group consensus, we will be submitting
this document to the IESG for publication as an informational RFC.

We are also strongly suggesting that the comments/discussion be done to/on
the
policy fw wg mailing list... so that we have one archive to check later if
needed.

If you are not already subscribed to the policy framework mailing list:
General Discussion: policy@raleigh.ibm.com