Re: snmpconf issue #1: language versioning

Steve> Aha - We might have been talking past each other here. You're
Steve> talking about accessor functions. The language and the library
Steve> are registered separately. The base library (with all the
Steve> functions in this document) is already registered under
Steve> pmBaseFunctionLibrary ::= { policyMgt pmConformance pmGroups 4
Steve> }

Which, by the way, is one thing we'll miss by dropping the
capabilities table: the ability to register our own libraries.

--
Wes Hardaker
NAI Labs