snmpconf Issue #18 resolution - Update capabilities table

Greetings,

the most recent thread on this topic.

There has been much discussion on the capabilities table.
It is my reading of the working group that we have reached
a consensus that we would define the table as we decided
in Minneapolis (as described on the todo list - see #18 on
http://www.cs.utk.edu/~partain/snmpconf/todo.html) and as sent
to this mailing list by Jon on 16 Apr 2001.

With kind regards,

--
David Partain                  David.Partain@ericsson.com
Ericsson Radio Systems AB      Tel:    +46 13 28 41 44