Re: snmpconf issue #1: language versioning

Steve> We agreed future versions must be backwardly compatable.

I sure hope that the current language, as is, proves popular and
usable then.  You're playing with fire to think that you've developed
a brand new language that will receive perfect marks when deployed to
the world and needs no changes that won't be backwards compatible, but
I could certainly be wrong.  I'm just concerned (as I mentioned in
Minneapolis, I like the current language, but I haven't tried to do
anything complex with it yet).

--
Wes Hardaker
NAI Labs