Re: snmpconf a new issue: off-the-box operations

> At 07:57 AM 4/4/01 -0400, you wrote:
> >I want us to evaluate very carefully the benefit/cost ratio of this. I
> >am not convinced it will be worth it.
>
> Do you mean that you're not sure it is worth it to support off-the-box
> operations or that it is not worth it to do the work to detail it?

Pablo, yes to both. Since work has been done in some areas, I will be
the last one to ask to revisit that. I wanted to be sure we did not
over-complicate the capabilities table because I thought it would not
produce any benefit and is inconsistent with how the table is now
defined. That is one entry for an entire entity, not at an instance
level. Contexts are another way of sub-dividing.

I think we are ok on this now.
/jon