Re: snmpconf issue #1: language versioning

Robert> Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but ... if you don't
Robert> register version 1, how does a manager tell (by querying the
Robert> Capabilities table) the difference between an agent
Robert> implementation that supports only version 2 of the language,
Robert> and one that supports both version 1 and version 2?

Right, I knew there was another reason.  But people previously stated
that they only wanted the engine to support "one" version, though I
was hoping that registering multiple versions would indeed be
possible.

I agree, lets add a version.1 oid.

--
Wes Hardaker