Re: snmpconf issue #1: language versioning

Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but ... if you
don't register version 1, how does a manager tell
(by querying the Capabilities table) the difference
between an agent implementation that supports only
version 2 of the language, and one that supports
both version 1 and version 2?

Regards,
Bob

Bob Moore
Advanced Design and Technology
Application Integration Middleware Division
IBM Software Group
+1-919-254-4436
remoore@us.ibm.com

Wes Hardaker <wes@hardakers.net>@snmp.com on 04/03/2001 08:30:29 PM