Re: snmpconf #4: Code reuse

My reason for leaning towards leaving them out is that while functions
(code reuse) are nice to have, they are not strictly necessary.  And this
proposal is already sufficiently large and complicated that the magnitude
may deter people from adoption.  I believe that most (maybe even all) the
current features are there for good reasons.  But that does not mean we
should not be very cautious about adding more.

Yours,
Joel