Re: snmpconf populating the MIB table

Harish,

  Instead of having 3 rows in the action table, the policy action script
would include the code to accomplish all three results, conceptually it
would look like "setBandwidth(20); setIpPrecedence(1);
setRole("Administrator");"

Regarding rules for row placement, the index for the table is
policyIndex and as it has no significance to the agent's processing of
the policy, the manager can choose it randomly (the rowStatus object
ensures that new rows don't override existing ones).

Regards,
Steve