snmpconf populating the MIB table

Sir,

1) How do you manage to place a row in a table, or what is the logic in placing the rows in a table..

   for Example: if the policy is

   if(src_IPaddress==0.0.0.0)
   action = 1) set bandwidth=20%
	    2) set ip precedence=1
            3) set role = administrator

in the above policy example, there are 3 actions.. my question is how to place these three rows in the action table, though the example doesn't illustrate placing of 3 rows in the same table. Tell me when similar condition exists.

2) IS Placing rows in a table is implementation specific ?, or is there are any set of rules or algorithms to CREATE,HANDLE,ORGANISE,ACCESS a row in a table ?

Pls answer me as soon as possible

Thank u

with regards
Harish