snmpconf issue #1: language versioning

Options if we want to specify versioning:

1) don't.  (ie, leave things as they are).  I think everyone agrees
   that at least some form of versioning statement should be made.

2) Register the language version as a capabilities statement in the
   capabilities Table, and define a version OID elsewhere in the MIB
   dictating that this OID should be registered there if it supports
   this version of the document.  If future modifications were made to
   the language in an incompatible way, a new version of the OID
   should probably created.  Because of this, I'd recommend having the
   OID created be a root of an individual base such that we have
   something ending in ....pmVersionNumber.version1

3) Have a scalar (somewhere) indicate the language version number
   supported by the application.

My opinion: #2 is the right way to go (plus it gives us a good example
to use for the capabilities table).
--
Wes Hardaker
NAI Labs