todo list - http://www.cs.utk.edu/~partain/snmpconf/todo.html

Greetings,

Since I have a difficult time keeping up with the various
pieces of e-mail on the todo lists, I've put a single web
page with all of the lists as far as I know.  In keeping with
"red bad, green good", items in red are unfinished, and green
means it's resolved.  Everything's red so far :-)  Proposals
for changes, where applicable, are in italics.

The list is at http://www.cs.utk.edu/~partain/snmpconf/todo.html

Please send comments to me.

With kind regards,

--
David Partain                  David.Partain@ericsson.com
Ericsson Radio Systems AB      Tel:    +46 13 28 41 44