snmpconf BCP Section 3.1

Sorry I'm getting in on this late, but I got whacked a bit with illness and
work mania when I got back from Mpls.

I'd mentioned this to Jon and Mike at the WG meeting, but one of the
comments I received from two folks at the meeting was that the section on
considerations for MIB design was a bit lengthy with no hierarchy to
it--that is, it runs a flat 3.1.1 section to a 3.1.23, with no real
organization for any of those sections or their content.

I made an attempt at this in the -03 draft, and the work that we did on the
-04 draft just never lent itself to reintroducing this.  If anybody else
feels like this is a worthwhile effort, I could try (with Mike) giving this
some hierarchy (e.g., 3.1.1.1...3.1.1.n, 3.1.2.1...).  I know we have a 6
Apr. deadline, but I could put some effort into this tomorrow (Monday) if
desired.

Regards,
Wayne