RE: snmpconf To Do list items

inline

> ----------

When the discussion came up about a simple and a complex example,
Brian Carpenter suggested that the example presented by Hongal
was far more complex then real life ISPs would want to do. He suggested
a simple """data from customer A" gets special threatment is a more
simpler and realistic example. So I suggested to do that one, but also
keep the one that Hongal presented.

Bert